Wish to talk with folks in Belarus while you’re on holiday trip? Or just would like to know the fundamental every day phrases in Belorussian.
Whatever your motives are we have detailed information about Belorussian combined with some common Belorussian words here. Select the links on this webpage to learn about Belorussian language.
Languages Spoken in Belarus
The people of Belarus speak Belorussian. The primary national and official language of Belarus is Belorussian. Belorussian is a Slavic language and placed 75th based upon number of native speakers of 10 million.
We have released a selection of standard Belorussian holiday language keyword phrases or words, which a traveler can use to get by in Belarus. We highly recommend you learn them from Belorussian every day phrases web site.
Tips For Studying Belorussian Language
- Conversation and more conversation in Belorussian – The trick to master Belorussian is countless hours of conversation with individuals who talks Belorussian better than you. An hour or so of conversation (with corrections and Belorussian dictionary for reference) is as good as 5 hours in a Belorussian educational setting and 10 hours with a Belorussian language course by yourself.
- Studying Belorussian language for three or four hours each day for two weeks is much more effective for mastering Belorussian than learning 1 hour daily for three months. It is no wonder that many Belorussian learners who take language courses in class and hardly ever remember it over time. The key to learn the Belorussian is intensity of of study.
- Start with the One hundred most common Belorussian words and attempt to create sentences using them. Learn sufficient Belorussian grammar so that you can do this as well as do it till you feel relatively confident with all of them.
- Keep learning these sentence in your head. One other use for your dictionary is you can practice these sentences in Belorussian while going about your day and not speaking with anyone.
- Take a pocket Belorussian dictionary or an English-Belorussian dictionary app on your smartphone.
- Work out the Belorussian pronunciation patterns.
- Make use of Belorussian audio and online courses for the first 100 words and phrases and basic grammar in Belorussian language.
- After the first 100 phrases in Belorussian, concentrate on becoming conversational. Research indicates that the most common 100 words in Belorussian language account for 50% of all spoken communication. The most common 1,000 phrases account for 80% of all spoken conversation.
- “How do you say X?” in Belorussian is a vital sentence you can possibly learn. Master it early and use it often.
What do I need to learn Belorussian language?
- Belorussian language courses can be found as traditional language classes, audio programs and online courses. The traditional Belorussian courses are composed of dialogue textbooks, explanation of Belorussian grammer and exercises. Typically they come either in CDs or MP3s.
These types of courses are intended for complete beginners or individuals with only very little knowledge of the Belorussian language.
One of the leading service providers these Belorussian language courses is Linguaphone who also have courses for in excess of 100 languages and include all audio courses, explorer courses for people who would like to learn the basics, and in-depth courses for more serious students.
The other company of language courses is Teach Yourself and Colloquial courses and they provide a wide range of languages.
- Belorussian Audio Courses is often made of CDs or MP3s with modest printed material. All dialogues, exercises, instructions and explanations of %%are recorded and the focus of these courses is teaching you to learn and speak the language.
- Pimsleur language courses provides you with genuine pronunciation in Belorussian and a acceptable level of vocabulary.
- Computer Based Language Learning are offered on CD-ROMs and DVDs. Each one of these courses normally consist of dialogues, audio, exercises and tests in Belorussian.
Teach Me! and Transparent Language provide a wide range of language courses on CDs and MP3s with vocabularly and grammar exercises.
If you desire to get additional information about travelling to Belarus from Canberra, Australia, please make sure to go through the relevant web links here:
Feel free to talk about your own opinions with the Belarusian Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re applying for a visa for visiting Belarus or notarizing paperwork or simply just planning to chat to an individual at the Belarusian embassy in Canberra. Tell us simply by posting it right here.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the general public, due to this do not include confidential information.