Trip planning is vital to trouble free visit to Botswana from Australia. By doing your homework prior to leaving for Botswana, you can easily decrease the possibilities of some thing actually going wrong. A great number of travellers quite often regret for not using these easy pre trip measures prior to going to Botswana.
Select the most current health advisories obtainable and travel health advice for Botswana visiting the links underneath. You can, also, obtain a huge selection of information that will help to plan for a risk-free and exciting travel to Botswana as well as a safe stay when you’re in there.
General Travel Advice For Botswana For Travellers From Australia
- Look at the most recent travel advice for Botswana provided by any of the following sources: UK travel advice for Botswana, US State Department travel warnings for Botswana or Canadian government travel advice for Botswana.
- Get a good international travel insurance cover for Botswana to meet medical care, medical evacuation as well as any type of passions, for example adventure physical activities, in which you want to to carry out in Botswana.
- Just before heading to Botswana register your trip and contact particulars on-line or at your local embassy or consulate when you arrive in Botswana, so that they are able make contact with you in an urgent situation.
- Observe the Motswana law. Consular help is unable to circumvent local Motswana law regulations, even where local laws appear to be excessive or unfounded by your country’s standards.
- Double check to find out if you need visas for Botswana or countries you will be intending to go or transiting. Bear in mind a Motswana visa doesn’t guarantee entry in to Botswana.
- Get copies of your passport details, travel insurance policy, travelers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a different place to the originals and then keep a copy with somebody at your home.
- Consult with health professionals for information about recommended vaccines along with other safeguards for Botswana and learn about Botswana laws on traveling with medical drugs.
- Leave behind a copy of your travel plans with somebody at home and stay in regular communication with friends and relatives whilst in Botswana.
Current Government Travel Advice for Botswana
Dual Nationality Holders
- Prior to departing Australia always check whether you’re regarded as a citizen of Botswana.
- Research whether or not holding dual nationality has any sort of implications for your trip.
- Passport validity for Botswana – Be sure that your passport has at least six months validity from your intended date of return to your home country. Botswana will most likely refuse entry on arrival and some airlines will not allow travellers to get on the aircraft to Botswana if their passport does not meet this requirement.
- Prior to traveling, you ought to contact the Motswana embassy or consulates of each country you wish to visit to verify the entry requirements.
If you desire to find additional information about visiting Botswana from Canberra, Australia, please make sure to select the related web links listed below:
Please feel free to express your encounters with the Motswana Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are obtaining a visa for travelling to Botswana or notarizing documents or simply just planning to chat to an individual at the Motswana visa office in Canberra. Let us know simply by submitting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your feedback are going to be viewed by the public, therefore you should never include confidential information.