Botswana has numerous domestic and international airports which are linked by a number of Motswana and international airline carriers heading for countless international airports across the globe.
Bigger airports in Botswana typically features banks, hotels, car hire providers, airport transfer companies, conference centres, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free stores, post offices, heath care treatment facilities and dining establishments.
Go through the web links below to check out Motswana airports’ websites, airport codes, street maps to the airport, main airline carriers which fly to and from Botswana.
Airports in Botswana
• Francistown Airport in Botswana
• Gaborone Airport in Botswana
• Kasane Airport in Botswana
• Maun Airport in Botswana
Big International airports Around The World
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Zurich Airport in Switzerland
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• Frankfurt Airports in Germany
• Mexico City Juarez International Airport in Mexico
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
Airport Travel Tips When Traveling Through Airports in Botswana From Australia
- You will be able to endure much less crowds and complications by choosing what day of the week you want to travel to or from Botswana. Additionally, it determines the amount you pay for your flight tickets to Botswana.
It’s no surprise, you will be able to get the best airline seat prices for both domestic and international flights to Botswana whenever you take a trip on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to know beforehand what you are able carry on your flights whenever flying from any airports in Botswana. Generally, you are not able to take the following on flights from the Motswana airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items inside your carry-on bag. Thus, make sure you contact the airport in Botswana to ensure the latest list of prohibited goods prior to packing.
- When leaving from Botswana or flying to another city within Botswana, arrive early to the airports in Botswana. For anybody who is traveling by air domestically within Botswana, it is recommended to be at the airport at least 60 to 90 minutes ahead of your scheduled flight depart time and give yourself added time if you are checking in travel luggage. Check with airport authorities in Botswana and your airlines whether they suggest even earlier airport arrival times, two hours or even more, specifically for international flights from Botswana.
Travel health advice for Botswana from Australia
If you’d like to get more details regarding going to Botswana from Canberra, Australia, please make sure to click the relevant web links down below:
Please feel free to talk about your own experiences with the Motswana Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you are applying for a visa for traveling to Botswana or notarizing documents or merely just seeking to chat to a person at the Motswana visa office in Canberra. Tell us by simply posting it here.
Please Remember: Your feedback are going to be seen by the public, due to this you should never include confidential details.