Visa Invitation letter is an independent web site that provide an individual an easy way to prepare a visa invitation letter for any foreign embassy’s visa office. Visa invitation letters are generally required from the visa applicant when going to USA from Australia.
Please click here to utilize the visa invitation letter tool
If you are supplying a Visa Invitation Letter for a visit to USA, your letter must provide the particular information about the individual being invited and about you. Go through the web links below to know more
Information About The Person Being Invited to USA
- Complete name of the person going to USA from Australia
- Date of birth of the individual visiting USA
- The person’s home address and contact number in Australia
- Your relationship to the individual invited to USA
- The purpose of the visit to USA
- How much time the individual you are inviting plans to remain in USA
- Details on accommodation and living costs in USA
- The date the individual you’re inviting plans to leave USA
Information About The Person Giving Visa Letter in USA
- Complete full name of the person in USA
- Date of birth of the person in USA
- Home address and telephone number in USA
- Occupation of the individual in USA
- Whether you are citizen of USA or Long-term Resident
- A copy of a document showing person’s residential status in USA. (eg: copy of a birth certificate if the individual born in USA or has American citizenship card.)
- For those who are Permanent Resident in USA, a proof of permanent resident status must be provided.
This information is simply a guide. You need to write the letter of invitation yourself. Quite a few American visa offices might require that your letter be notarized by a Notary Public.
For most types of visas for example inviting aged parents, you may be asked to give further information such as the following:
- Details of your family unit, together with names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants as well as the total number of people currently in your residence,
- Details about those you may have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship continues to be in effect,
- A written and signed commitment of your monetary assistance for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in USA,
- Evidence of earnings at a level matching or in excess of the low-income for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included.
Other types of American visas?
Please note: Be sure to get the correct American visas where necessary which is your responsibility to secure them. Normally countries mandate passports to be valid for 6 months immediately after the expiry of the visa. NB: Having a visa isn’t going to guarantee an individual entry on arrival in USA.
In order to obtain additional information regarding travelling to USA from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to choose the related web links down below:
Please express your own experiences with the American Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re obtaining a visa for visiting USA or notarizing documents or simply just seeking to chat to a person at the American visa office in Canberra. Let us know simply by submitting it on this site.
Please Be aware: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, therefore don’t include confidential information.