Afghanistan has several domestic and international airports which are linked by many Afghan and international airline carriers travelling to various international airports throughout the world.
Major airports in Afghanistan normally has got banks, hotel accommodations, rental car companies, airport taxi services, convention centers, foreign currency exchange bureaus, duty-free retailers, post offices, health care facilities and restaurants.
Click on the web links listed below to look at Afghan airports’ web sites, airport codes, road maps to the airport, main airline carriers which fly to and from Afghanistan.
Airports in Afghanistan
• Herat Airport in Afghanistan
• Kabul Airport in Afghanistan
• Kandahar Airport in Afghanistan
Key Airports Across The World
• Rome (Italy) Airports in Italy
• Moscow Airports in Russia
• Los Angeles Airports in USA
• Amsterdam Airport in Netherlands
• Vancouver Airports in Canada
• New York Airports in USA
• Auckland International Airport in New Zealand
• Cairo (Egypt) Airport in Egypt
• Chicago Airports in USA
• Beijing (China) Airports in China
• Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport in Australia
• Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport in South Africa
Airport Travel Ideas When Travelling Through Airports in Afghanistan From Australia
- You can certainly endure less crowds and hassles by opting what day of the week you want to take a flight to or from Afghanistan. What’s more, it ensures how much it costs for your flights to Afghanistan.
It is no surprise, you’ll be able to get the best airline seat fares for both domestic and international flights to Afghanistan when you travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Try to find out ahead of time what you are able bring on your flights when taking a flight from any airports in Afghanistan. Usually, you are not able to bring the following on flights from the Afghan airports: flammable items, explosives, firearms and certain sharp items in your carry-on bag. Thus, it’s always best to contact the airport in Afghanistan to ensure the current list of prohibited goods well before packing.
- When leaving from Afghanistan or taking a flight to a different city within Afghanistan, show up early to the airports in Afghanistan. For anyone who is traveling by air locally within Afghanistan, it is adviceable to be at the airport no less than 60 to 90 minutes before your scheduled flight departure time and allow yourself added time if you’re checking in travel luggage. Check with airport authorities in Afghanistan and your airlines whether or not they suggest even earlier airport arrival times, 2 hours or even more, especially for international flights from Afghanistan.
Travel health information for Afghanistan from Australia
If you’d like to find addiitional information regarding visiting Afghanistan from Canberra, Australia, please be sure to select the appropriate links below:
Please express your own encounters with the Afghan Embassy in Canberra, Australia. Whether you’re getting a visa for travelling to Afghanistan or notarizing documents or merely just looking to chat to someone at the Afghan consulate in Canberra. Tell us by way of posting it right here.
Please Remember: Your remarks are going to be seen by the public, because of this you should not include confidential details.